Women's Nomex Deluxe Coveralls Style CNB3
20% restocking fee on all returns and exchanges.
Women's Nomex Deluxe Coveralls are made of Flame resistant, 4.5 oz plain weave.
- Concealed, two-way taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Two piece, mandarin style, stand up, two-way safety collar
- Concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket
- Deep pleated action back
- Rugged two needle construction
- Side vent opening with concealed snap closure
Arc Rating 4.5 oz 4.8 ATPV
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
Industries that utilize our Nomex coveralls are Petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Material is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'3½"-5'7" Regular||5'7½"-511" Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.