Category 4 Kits With Insulated Gloves Steel Grip Item AGW40K-JB-GS
- Available in the color navy blue
Category 4 Kits for electric arc protection providing 40 cal coverage in a convenient kit package.
Category 4 Arc Blast Kits Include:
Arc Rating 40 Cal/cm2 Kit Includes:
- Double layer INDURA® Ultra Soft™ garments
- 35" length jacket, military collar, covered zipper front closure; storm flap with Velcro® closure, Nomex® wristlets
- Bib overalls, adjustable bib straps with fastex buckles and elastic for comfort, reach-in pockets, covered zipper fly closure, 2 button closures at side/waist, zipper leg openings with expandable gore
- Hood with dielectric hard cap and replaceable tinted lens with anti-fog coating, lens meets ANSI Z87.1
- Flannel hood bag
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13” high x 24” width x 13” deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 24” x 14” inner pocket with Velcro® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
- Safety glasses and ear plugs
- Each kit contains one pair of rubber and leather gloves with a nylon storage bag
- Jacket and bib size: Medium through 3XLarge
- Glove size: 8, 9, 10 or 11
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.