Category 2 Arc Flash Coverall Kits Without Gloves Item AG12K-CV-NG
- Available in the color navy blue
Arc Rating 12 Cal/cm2 Kit Includes:
- Dielectric hard cap with slotted cap visor/adaptor, faceshield with chin cup and a flannel faceshield assembly bag
- Two-ply stretch white knitted Nomex® hood with 2-ply cape, flame resistant and launderable, full face opening
- Coverall, INDURA® Ultra Soft™ 7 oz. Navy Blue construction, lay down collar, plain back, covered 2-way zipper front, Nomex® wristlets, inside left breast pocket, 2 hip pockets, 2 reach-in pockets with side slits, zipper leg openings with expandable gore
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13” high x 21” width x 13” deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 15” x 9” inner pocket with Velcro® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
- Safety glasses & ear plugs
- Size: Medium through 3XLarge
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.