Buy Deluxe Version Of Nomex Coveralls Style CNB2
Nomex Deluxe Coveralls are made of Flame resistant, 4.5 oz plain weave.
- Easy and fast donning with Concealed, two-way taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Two piece, mandarin style, stand up, two-way safety collar for safe and trouble-free head movement
- Concealed snap closure on cuff prevents accidental snagging
- Elastic waist inserts for effortless body movement
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure to hold item intact, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket easily stores small tools and parts
- Deep pleated action back for unrestricted movement of upper body
- Rugged two needle construction ensures durable and strong joining
- Side vent opening with concealed snap closure to regulate body temperature
Arc Rating 4.5 oz 4.1 ATPV
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
Industries that utilize our Nomex coveralls are include Petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Material is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be reduced or damaged by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'8"-5'11½" Regular||6'0"-6'3" Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.