Bulwark Nomex Team Jacket Style JNT2
Bulwark Nomex Team Jacket
Nomex Jackets are made of Flame resistant, 6.0 oz plain weave NOMEX® IIIA
Insulation-Flame resistant 9.3 oz two layer quilted NOMEX®
- Separating, heavy duty NOMEX® taped brass zipper
- NOMEX® rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Two large inset, welted slash pockets, left sleeve pocket
- Sewn with NOMEX® thread
- Roomy, comfortable fit
- Single needle construction and styling
Arc Rating EBT 58 cal/cm²
Petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
NOMEX® is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
Bulwark has been a leader in the FR field for over 40 years bringing to the market for the oil and gas industry many choices of jackets.
The Bulwark Nomex Team Jacket is one of those choices and it is a good option when looking for a midweight CAT 4 AR/FR jacket that offers heavy-duty FR protection,
The Team jacket is smart looking and has the rib knot collar sleeve cuffs and waistline to help ensaure to keep the cold wind out. The jacket is also insulated to shield against the cold winter weather with a heavy weight 9.3 oz. insulation.
The lower welted pockets are also great for inserting your hands when need be to keep them nice and warm along with a very handy left sleeve pocket.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
* Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
* This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.