Bulwark Nomex Shirts 4.5 oz Snap Front Style SNS2
Available in the colors : Royal Blue, Tan and Navy
Nomex Shirts are made of Flame resistant, 4.5 oz plain weave NOMEX® IIIA
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Six pearl snap front closures
- Two-piece, banded, lined, topstitched collar with top button closures
- Two piece lined top stitched cuffs with adjustable snap closures
- Center pleat placket front facing
- Two large pockets with snap closures, pencil stall in left pocket
- Sewn with NOMEX® thread
- Roomy comfortable fit
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Two needle construction and styling
Arc Rating 4.8 ATPV
Nomex work shirts are used in petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Work shirts constructed of NOMEX® are inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.