Bulwark Nomex Deluxe Insulated Coveralls Style CNN2 "FREE SHIPPING"
Here’s Why You Would Want This
When you need full body protection for the worst of scenarios, this could make all the difference
Designed to provide you the high-quality protection, durability and comfort you need for your line of work
Because when things go rough, there’s no room for excuses
Getting this will be a decision you will not regret
Here’s Why This Coverall Is Awesome
The NOMEX® IIIA material provides protection against flames and water to all parts of your body
It also has a two-piece insulated stand-up collar to add extra protection to your neck and nape
A total of seven large pockets to carry all the handy tools you will need
Extra roomy and comfortable fit
Brass zippers are protected to avoid damage and rust for longer lasting usage
If Superman had a favorite pair of coveralls, this would be it.
Imagine all the extra super-villain butts he's going to kick when he's got this on.
He's not fireproof, but with this protecting him he's got nothing to worry about.
When he needs to go visit the sun to recharge, it's probably going to burn his costume.
Well, it won’t burn this pair of bib overalls.
Why would he wear bib overalls?
Why wouldn’t he?
I betcha he wore a blue coverall once, fell in love with it and would wear one forever.
The kind of work he does demands it of him.
Nomex Deluxe Insulated Coveralls are made of Flame resistant,
5.3 oz plain weave water repellant NOMEX® IIIA
Insulation-Flame resistant 9.5 oz two layer quilted NOMEX® IIIA with wind and moisture barrier
- Two-way, extra heavy duty NOMEX® taped brass zipper, covered
- Two piece, insulated, stand up collar, with velcro closure
- Knit NOMEX® storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end with velcro suppression tabs
- Seven large patch pockets, four with velcro closure
- Sewn with NOMEX® thread
- Roomy comfortable fit
- Two needle construction and styling
- Deep pleated action back
- Reinforced double knees
- Full NOMEX® taped brass ankle to hip brass zippers
- Elastic waist inserts
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers
- Accommodates snap on hood HNH2 (sold seperately)
Arc Rating 69.5 ATPV
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Side vent opening with hook and loop closure
- Optic yellow reflective trim around biceps, leg bottoms, down front and "X" on center back
Petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
NOMEX® is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'8"-5'11½" Regular||6'0"-6'3" Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.