Be Safe and Visible With Full Safety Striping Style CNBC
6.0 oz Nomex Deluxe Coveralls from Bulwark With Full Safety Striping
Flame resistant, 6.0 oz plain weave
Arc Rating 6.0 oz 5.6 ATPV
Yellow/silver/yellow safety striping as an X on the back, two vertical stripes on the chest, a horizontal bar around the waist and bands around the arms and legs for better 360° visibility viewed from the front, back and sides
- Trouble-free putting on and off with Concealed, two-way taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Two piece, mandarin style, stand up, two-way safety collar ensures safety of neck area
- Concealed snap closure on cuff prevents accidental snagging
- Elastic waist inserts provides excellent comfort level
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket to hold small tools and spare parts
- Deep pleated action back for functional flexibility
- Rugged two needle construction ensure maximum safety for heavy duty manual activities.
- Side vent opening with concealed snap closure to regulate ventilation.
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
Recommended for use in Petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Made of inherently flame resistant fabric that can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'8"-5'11½" Regular||6'0"-6'3" Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.