Tax Free ShoppingFree Shipping On Orders of $199.00 or more
Here’s Why You Would Want Them
They fit snug, made to keep you not only protected but comfortable too.
Flexible for use with any task at hand.
Used by military men, flame cutters, welders, oil rig workers, utilities personnel and other individuals who don’t have ‘prancing about’ in their job description.
Ironically, this will make any tough day seem like ‘a walk in the park’.
Here’s Why These Duck Insulated Bib Overalls Are Awesome
These overalls can take a beating.
Held together by NOMEX® thread, they’re built to stand the test of time, flames and cool weather.
With numerous pockets for all kinds of tools you will need at a blink of an eye.
Elastic, non-conductive shoulder straps for a comfortable fit.
Reinforced double knees that keep your caps protected from hard surfaces.
Modern-Day Body Armor
You need body armor to prepare you for the day's battles.
Are you confident that yours can hold up? Imagine this:
11am. The outside air is freezing cold. There’s lots to do.
Fence needs to be fixed. Gotta finish building the deck. The blasted sprinklers are going crazy.
The baby's crying while the kids are watching Saturday morning cartoons. The missus is fixing up what you hope would be a delicious feast of a meal.
You have a couple of hours to spare.
What you need is a Bulwark Excel Duck Insulated Bib Overall, your tools and an ice-cold six pack back in the fridge.
These coveralls are for serious work.
- Outer shell - Flame resistant, 11.0 oz Duck EXCEL® Comfortouch® 88% cotton/12% nylon, water repellant
- Insulation - Flame resistant 12 oz two layer quilted Modacrylic®
- NOMEX® taped brass zipper fly front, covered
- One large front bib pocket with pencil stall
- Two set-in front swing pockets, watch pocket, two large hip pockets, two piece rule pockets, tool pocket, tool loop, hammer loop
- Sewn with NOMEX® thread
- Roomy comfortable fit
- Two-needle construction and styling
- Reinforced double knees
- Full Nomex® taped ankle to hip brass zippers, concealed snap closure
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers
- Elasticized shoulder straps with non-conductive adjustable hardware
Arc Rating 56.6 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 4
Nearly all areas of involving ferrous metals such as foundries, flame cutting, welding etc. petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Excel® Comfortouch® is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'7"-5'11½" Regular||5'11"-6'3" Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.