20% restocking fee on all returns and exchanges.
Excel Work Shirts are made of Flame resistant, 6.5 oz EXCEL® COMFORTOUCH®
88% cotton / 12% Nylon
- Banded, topstitched, button-down collar for a smart professional look
- One chest pocket with button closure and sewn-in pencil stall
- Placket front with button closure
- Topstitched cuffs with button closure to conform to pleats
- Tailored sleeve placket that sets this fr shirt style apart from just a buttoned cuff
- Full gusset side seam to allow the garment to move with you instead of un-tucking itself and appearing sloppy.
Arc Rating 8.7 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 2
Most areas of involving ferrous metals such as foundries, flame cutting, welding etc. Also used in electrical utilities and chemical, oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
EXCEL® COMFORTOUCH® FR shirts are permanently treated for the life of the garment and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Size||Small ||Medium ||Large ||XL ||2XL ||3XL|
|Chest ||34-36||38-40 ||42-44||46-48||50-52 ||54-56 |
|Neck ||14-14½ ||15-15½||16-16½||17-17½||18-18½||19-19½|
|RG Slv ||33 ||33½ ||34 ||34½ ||35||35 |
|LN Slv||35½ ||35½ ||36||36 ||36 ||36 |
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.